Outdoor precision sport based on the same concept as golf, Disc Golf is practiced on a course of 9 baskets that must be reached with frisbees, counting as few shots as possible.
Price per person, for 1 session.
Believe it or not, Disc Golf is establishing itself as a full-fledged discipline that will captivate you from your very first throws 🤩 !
Fun and friendly, Disc Golf will require your concentration and dexterity to adjust your throw.
Following the same concept as golf, you must reach with your frisbees 🥏, and counting the minimum number of throws, the 9 baskets spread over the course ⛳️.
– Activity practiced outdoors
– Can be played in team or individually
- From 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
- From 1:30 to 4:30 pm (last departure)
- Team of 1 to 5 people.
- Up to 3 teams (15 people) at the same time.
- Delayed start of 15 minutes between each team.
DURATION: approximately 1 hour (variable according to the number of participants)
MINIMUM AGE: 7 years old
EQUIPMENT PROVIDED : 2 frisbees per person (1 driver for long distance shots and 1 putter for short distance shots)
REQUIRED OUTFITS AND EQUIPMENT:
- Closed-toe shoes
ANNULATION: For any cancellation of a reservation, please contact us by e-mail. Less than 48 hours before the day of the activity, no refund will be made, except for certified medical reasons.
In case of bad weather or storm conditions, we reserve the right to postpone or cancel any reservation.
Indiana Parc of Morzine
Indiana Parc de Morzine is located in the heart of the resort of Morzine, in the Parc des Dérêches forest domain, which concentrates about a dozen leisure activities.
It’s here that you can practice our activities such as Treetop adventure course, Laser Game, Disc Golf, outdoor Trip Game, or our multi-games challenge.
- OPENING: Indiana Parc of Morzine is open every day in July and August 9:30 to 4:30 last departure, and on weekends and bank holidays in June.
- ACCESS :
- Parc des Dérêches, 74110 Morzine
- 5 min walk from the Morzine Tourist Office located in the center of the village, by taking the city elevator.
- After the car park of the Palais des Sports and the Morzine swimming pool, follow the path by foot along the river. Check in at the reception chalet.
The resort of Morzine
Morzine is a charming village with a typical Haute-Savoie character, ideally situated in the heart of the Aulps valley mountains, surrounded by the resorts of Les Gets and Avoriaz, 40 km from the French side of Lake Geneva. Full of life, the resort of Morzine offers a range of activities, on land, in the air or in white water, to fill up with energy, freedom, fresh air, and sensations!
For more information on the resort: www.morzine-avoriaz.com
Indiana Parc of Samoëns
Indiana Parc of Samoëns is located a few steps away from the center of the village, in the leisure base of the Lac aux Dames set around two small lakes and offering a dozen leisure activities, small restaurants, playgrounds and sports fields, and other services.
Indiana Parc of Samoëns offers fun and sensational activities such as Treetop adventure course, Paintball, Laser Game, Disc Golf, Trip Game : outdoor Escape Game, or our multi-games challenge.
- OPENING: Indiana Parc of Samoëns is open every day in July and August, on weekends and holidays in June.
- ACCESS :
- Base de loisirs des Lacs aux Dames, 74340 Samoëns.
- 19 min walk from the Samoëns Tourist Office located in the center of the town.
The resort of Samoëns
A picturesque village with a historical and cultural heritage, the village of Samoëns, with a population of 2400, located in the Haut-Giffre valley, stands out from its neighbors, notably because of its buildings built in stone and not in wood. Between the lakes and mountains, Samoëns offers a terrain suitable for outdoor adventures in the heart of a preserved natural environment.
For more information about the resort : samoens.com
Offrir cette activité
Vous pensez que cette activité est parfait pour un ami ou un être cher ? Vous pouvez lui acheter une carte-cadeau!