Enjoy a wild ride through the snow on a snowmobile for an unforgettable night-time adventure.
▸ 130 €, price per snowmobile (for 1 or 2 people).
▸ 65 €, price per child behind the guide.
At dusk or in the moonlight, like explorers in the night, set off on an adventure in the heart of the mountains. In the middle of the slopes and the wood, enjoy the feeling of freedom of driving a snowmobile.
In the Praz de Lys sector (35 minutes drive from Morzine), a trail is entirely dedicated to you.
Alone or with your passenger, you’ll drive your snowmobile at your own pace. You will follow the guide for 4 km, while a second guide will follow behind the group. A rotation to change drivers will be made along the way.
In the light of the headlights, the snow sparkles, the shadows lengthen and seem to dance, transporting you from the first acceleration into a timeless universe.
– Covid health certificate required
– To be practiced outside and at nightfall
– Supervision by 2 guides.
– Transport to the meeting point by your own means.
– Must have a valid driving licence
- From December to January:
- From February school holidays:
- Maximum 2 people per snowmobile.
- Up to 14 people per session / 7 snowmobiles available
- Up to 2 people as passengers behind the guide per session.
DURATION: 1 hour
MINIMUM AGE: 8 years old
EQUIPMENT PROVIDED : Snowmobile
REQUIRED OUTFITS AND EQUIPMENT:
- Ski clothes and warm clothes.
- Warm après-ski shoes.
⚠️ In case of bad weather or storm conditions, we reserve the right to postpone or cancel any reservation.
- Praz de Lys (25 min drive from Morzine) at La Grande Ourse.
- Travel to the meeting point by own means
The resort of Morzine
Morzine is a charming village with a typical Haute-Savoie character, ideally situated in the heart of the Aulps valley mountains, surrounded by the resorts of Les Gets and Avoriaz, 40 km from the French side of Lake Geneva. Full of life, the resort of Morzine offers a range of activities, on land, in the air or in white water, to fill up with energy, freedom, fresh air, and sensations!
For more information on the resort: www.morzine-avoriaz.com
Offrir cette activité
Vous pensez que cette activité est parfait pour un ami ou un être cher ? Vous pouvez lui acheter une carte-cadeau!