La Beunaz Beach
The lake of La Beunaz and its well equipped beach ⛱ offers you a relaxing and refreshing setting, favorable to relaxation ... so much that you will not want to leave at the end of the day!
16.00€ – 39.00€
Price per day
Entrance to the beach and swimming: 3,80 €. (Payment directly on the spot)
(Free for children up to 5 years old)
Pass'Beun (+ of 135cm high) : 19,00 €
Pass P'tit Beun (- of 135cm high) : 16,00 €
"La Totale" package
Package "La Totale" INDIANA PARC (+ 135cm) : 39,00 €
Package "La Totale" KID (- of 135cm) : 30,00 €
Package "La Totale" P'TIT KID (- of 105cm) : 24,00 €
👉 Group request: Please contact us.
Natural mountain lake, located at an altitude of 900m, the lake of La Beunaz offers an authentic setting and is the ideal place to enjoy a adapted leisure area.
Several formulas are available:
- Entrance to the beach and swimming
Entrance to the leisure area of La Beunaz beach gives access to the grassy beaches ⛱ ideal for picnics and lazing around ☀️👙, to the supervised swimming area 🏊 with a swimming pool fed by lake water, diving boards of different heights and a floating inflatable iceberg.
Changing rooms and sanitary facilities are provided for your convenience.
Come and enjoy our quality facilities, whose cleanliness is our pride, and where our team will welcome you with a smile in a pleasant and friendly atmosphere.
- Pass’Beun or P’tit Beun
Enjoy a multitude of activities at La Beunaz Beach, with unlimited access with the Pass’Beun pass, which combines fun and relaxation, conviviality and sensation.
You can swim in the water of its natural lake, sail on a pedal boat, a canoe 🛶 or a paddle board 🏄, enjoy the many games offered 🏓 🏐 (petanque, ping-pong, trampoline, inflatable labyrinth, etc.), glide through the air with the Telebeune, the aquatic tyrolienne 💦
⭑ Pass’Beun: From 135 cm. It excludes the inflatable modules and the House to build reserved for the P’tit Beun.
⭑ Pass P’tit Beun: Reserved for children under 135cm tall. It does not include the Telebeun and Tubbing.
Unlimited access to activities and equipment with the Pass’Beun:
– Supervised swimming pool, fed by lake water
– Children’s games with paddling pool and waterfall.
– Diving boards
– Inflatable iceberg in the middle of the lake.
– Water zip line (Telebeune) (only for the Pass’Beun, + of 135 cm)
– Tubbing (Toboggan with buoy) (only for the Pass’Beun, + of 135 cm)
– Stand-Up Paddle, Canoe and Pedal boat.
– Volleyball / Petanque / Ping-pong / Badminton
– Inflatable modules (only for the Pass P’tit Beun, – of 135 cm).
– House to build (only for the Pass P’tit Beun, – of 135 cm).
- « La Totale » package (Pass’Beun and Adventure Trail)
“La Totale” package is the ideal formula for a day full of adventure!
It offers you, depending on your age and size, unlimited access to the activities of the leisure area of La Beunaz beach with the Pass’Beun, as well as an entry to the treetop adventure course of the Indiana Parc of La Beunaz 🤩
With the treetop adventure course of the Indiana Parc of La Beunaz, let your adventurer soul speak! Fans of heights, or addicted to the branch, evolve from tree to tree with our treetop adventure courses in the middle of nature 🌳
Several circuits of different levels (blue, red, black) are accessible, equipped with ladders, footbridges, zip lines and other original passages that will allow you to cross the wood by the tops.
– “La Totale” P’TIT KID package: It includes the Pass P’tit Beun and the “P’TIT KID” treetop adventure course , from 2 years old to about 4 years old and less than 105cm.
– “La Totale” KID package: It includes the P’tit Beun Pass and the “KID” treetop adventure course, for children from 105cm to 135cm, (corresponds approximately to 4 – 8 years old).
– “La Totale” INDIANA PARC package: It includes the Pass’Beun and the “Grand Parcours” treetop adventure course, from 135cm (corresponds to more than 8 years old).
(More information on the ‘activity’ page of the treetop adventure course)
👉 “La Totale” package gives access to the treetop adventure course for the day, during Indiana Parc of la Beunaz’s own opening hours.
👉 The entrance to the treetop adventure course of Indiana Parc of la Beunaz, included in the “La Totale” package, is valid only once during the day and any exit is final.
– For groups, a swim test will be performed by our lifeguard before any access to activities.
– No outside equipment will be accepted (inflatable mattresses, paddles, etc.)
– Accessible for strollers and wheelchairs.
– For most of the activities included in the Pass’Beun, it is essential to be able to swim 🏊🏻♂️
– Activities take place under the supervision of parents.
‼️ For the Telebeune (included in the Pass’Beun) and the treetop adventure course (included in “La Totale” package), children will be measured on site to determine the suitable course. Please bring a means of payment to complete the payment in case the category you have selected does not conform to your child’s height ‼️
For more details on the treetop adventure course included in “La Totale” package, please refer to the “activity” page dedicated to the treetop adventure course.
SCHEDULE :From 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Up to 1500 people.
- Capacity reduced to 750 people to comply with health regulations.
DURATION : unlimited for the day
MINIMUM AGE : Varies according to the formula or activities chosen
EQUIPMENT PROVIDED : only with the PASS’BEUN (on request and in exchange of a deposit) :
- Children’s games
- Petanque balls
- Ping-pong rackets and ball
- Badminton rackets and shuttlecock
- Harnesses (for the telebeun)
- Pedal boat, canoe, paddle
REQUIRED OUTFITS AND EQUIPMENT: :
- Swimsuit and beach towel
ANNULATION: For any cancellation of a reservation, please contact us by e-mail. Less than 48 hours before the day of the activity, no refund will be made, except for certified medical reasons.
⚠️ In case of bad weather or storm conditions, we reserve the right to postpone or cancel any reservation.
La Beunaz Beach, in St-Paul-en-Chablais
Locals’ favorite spot, La Beunaz beach offers an authentic and natural setting and a variety of activities accessible to all age groups, which will satisfy both the lovers of adventures and sensations and the siesta, picnic, and relaxation enthusiasts.
You will also find a restaurant, and shelters or pontoons rental is possible for an additional comfort to enjoy the place.
- OPENING : La Beunaz Beach is open every day in July and August, on weekends and holidays in June.
- La Plage de La Beunaz, 1000 route de la Plage, 74500 ST-PAUL-EN-CHABLAIS
- The Beach is located at the place called LA BEUNAZ, between the communes of Saint-Paul-en-Chablais and Bernex.
- From Evian-Les-Bains and Thonon-Les-Bains, follow the direction “Pays de Gavot” then “Bernex”.
- Little tip : Follow the orange stars … 😉
Offrir cette activité
Vous pensez que cette activité est parfait pour un ami ou un être cher ? Vous pouvez lui acheter une carte-cadeau!