Whether you're a height enthusiast or a branch addict, move from tree to tree with our treetop adventure courses in heart of nature. Several circuits of different levels (blue, red, black) are accessible, equipped with ladders, footbridges, zip lines and other original passages which will enable you to cross the wood by its tops.
11.00€ – 23.00€
▸ Indiana Parc
From 135 cm : 23,00€
▸ Indiana Kid
From 105 cm to 135 cm: 17,00€
▸ P'tit Kid
Accessible from 2 years old and up to 105 cm: 11,00€ (Under the responsibility of a parent)
👉 Group request: Please contact us.
Go from tree to tree on paths full of obstacles! Test your balance, overcome your fear of heights, and gain speed on the zip lines!
Our team will equip you with harnesses and you will be briefed on how to progress on the courses. Pay attention to the safety instructions that will be explained to you!
The treetop adventure courses:
Designed by ourself, our treetop adventure courses ensure the greatest safety while guaranteeing their lots of sensations and emotions.
The accessible courses are determined according to the size of the participants.
- Indiana Parc – Grand Parcours: from 135cm (corresponds usually to more than 8 years old).
- Basic lifeline, with two carabiners.
- Increasing difficulty.
- You must start with the blue course before accessing the other more difficult courses (red, then black).
- Quick Jump: Take the plunge into the void!
- Indiana Kid: From 105cm to 135cm, (corresponds approximately to 4 – 8 years old).
- 2 courses at about 2 to 3 meters from the ground.
- Children are autonomous on these courses which are not accessible to the parents (except for our operators of course).
- In a continuous lifeline*.
- Indiana P’tit Kid: From 2 years old until about 4 years old and less than 105cm.
- 1 course that rises 1m from the ground.
- Children evolve under the responsibility of an adult.
- The continuous lifeline* is at man height. The accompanying adult can intervene and help the child to manipulate the cart if he/she is unable to do so, or ensure that the child progresses safely on the obstacles.
* The continuous lifeline on the courses means that the children hang on at the beginning of the course, on the ground, and can only unhook themselves at the end of the course. A total safety for the children, synonymous with serenity for the parents!
– Activity practiced outdoors.
– Supervision by a team of professionals
‼️ Children will be measured on site to determine the appropriate course. Please bring a means of payment to complete in case the category you have selected does not conform to your child’s height ‼️
- From 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
- From 1:30 to 4:30 pm (last departure)
CAPACITY: Varies depending on the formula
- Up to 10 P’tits KIDs at the same time on the course.
- Up to 25 KIDs at the same time on the course.
- Up to 80 people (+135cm) at the same time on the course.
DURATION: Unlimited (as long as you stay equipped and inside Indiana Parc)
MINIMUM AGE: 2 years old
EQUIPMENT PROVIDED: Harnesses and technical equipment (carabiners, ropes, etc.).
REQUIRED OUTFITS AND EQUIPMENT:
- Close-toe shoes
- Long hair must be tied back
ANNULATION: For any cancellation of a reservation, please contact us by e-mail. Less than 48 hours before the day of the activity, no refund will be made, except for certified medical reasons.
⚠️ In case of bad weather or storm conditions, we reserve the right to postpone or cancel any reservation.
Indiana Parc of Morzine
Indiana Parc de Morzine is located in the heart of the resort of Morzine, in the Parc des Dérêches forest domain, which concentrates about a dozen leisure activities.
It’s here that you can practice our activities such as Treetop adventure course, Laser Game, Disc Golf, outdoor Trip Game, or our multi-games challenge.
- OPENING: Indiana Parc of Morzine is open every day in July and August, and on weekends and bank holidays in June.
- ACCESS :
- Parc des Dérêches, 74110 Morzine
- 5 min walk from the Morzine Tourist Office located in the center of the village, by taking the city elevator.
- After the car park of the Palais des Sports and the Morzine swimming pool, follow the path by foot along the river. Check in at the reception chalet.
The resort of Morzine
Morzine is a charming village with a typical Haute-Savoie character, ideally situated in the heart of the Aulps valley mountains, surrounded by the resorts of Les Gets and Avoriaz, 40 km from the French side of Lake Geneva. Full of life, the resort of Morzine offers a range of activities, on land, in the air or in white water, to fill up with energy, freedom, fresh air, and sensations!
For more information on the resort: www.morzine-avoriaz.com
Indiana Parc of Samoëns
Indiana Parc of Samoëns is located a few steps away from the center of the village, in the leisure base of the Lac aux Dames set around two small lakes and offering a dozen leisure activities, small restaurants, playgrounds and sports fields, and other services.
Indiana Parc of Samoëns offers fun and sensational activities such as Treetop adventure course, Paintball, Laser Game, Disc Golf, Trip Game : outdoor Escape Game, or our multi-games challenge.
- OPENING: Indiana Parc of Samoëns is open every day in July and August, on weekends and holidays in Mai end June.
- ACCESS :
- Base de loisirs des Lacs aux Dames, 74340 Samoëns.
- 19 min walk from the Samoëns Tourist Office located in the center of the town.
The resort of Samoëns
A picturesque village with a historical and cultural heritage, the village of Samoëns, with a population of 2400, located in the Haut-Giffre valley, stands out from its neighbors, notably because of its buildings built in stone and not in wood. Between the lakes and mountains, Samoëns offers a terrain suitable for outdoor adventures in the heart of a preserved natural environment.
For more information about the resort : samoens.com
Indiana Parc of La Beunaz
Indiana Parc in La Beunaz is located in the leisure area of the Plage de La Beunaz, in St-Paul-en-Chablais, built around a natural mountain lake at an altitude of 900m.
- OPENING : Indiana Parc de La Beunaz is open every day in July and August 10am to 6pm; on weekends and bank holidays in June.
- La Plage de La Beunaz, 1000 route de la Plage, 74500 ST-PAUL-EN-CHABLAIS
- The Beach is located at the place called LA BEUNAZ, between the communes of Saint-Paul-en-Chablais and Bernex.
- From Evian-Les-Bains and Thonon-Les-Bains, follow the direction “Pays de Gavot” then “Bernex”.
- Little tip : Follow the orange stars … 😉
La Beunaz Beach, in St-Paul-en-Chablais
Locals’ favorite spot, La Beunaz beach offers an authentic and natural setting and a variety of activities accessible to all age groups, which will satisfy both the lovers of adventures and sensations and the siesta, picnic, and relaxation enthusiasts.
The swimming area is supervised by lifeguards and promises moments of joy and fun thanks to its many leisure facilities: Children’s games with paddling pool; Slide with buoy; Swimming pool fed by lake water; Two diving boards of different heights; Inflatable iceberg in the middle of the lake; Stand-up Paddle, Canoe and Pedal boat activities.
The leisure area is also equipped with a volleyball and petanque field, inflatable structures, trampolines and an aquatic zip line: La Télébeune which offers an aerial crossing of the lake.
The restaurant “A la belle étoile” is accessible independently apart from the beach entrance, and themed animations and evenings are organized throughout the summer.
Offrir cette activité
Vous pensez que cette activité est parfait pour un ami ou un être cher ? Vous pouvez lui acheter une carte-cadeau!