Snowshoeing and aperitif
A pleasant night-time snowshoe walk combined with an aperitif in the (Haute)-Savoyard style!
▸ Price per person
👉 For group requests: Please contact us
📆 Other days than those proposed can be considered, don't hesitate to ask us!
Set off with our guide for a snowshoe hike like no other!
At nightfall 🌙, equipped with snowshoes, sticks and a headlamp, you will discover the pleasure of snowshoeing in a special way ❄️ during a privileged moment with nature, in the heart of the mountain nocturnal universe in winter 🏔✨🐾
During the walk, you will pause for an always appreciated aperitif, and enjoy this friendly moment with a good mulled wine, cheese and sausage to nibble on.
– To be practiced outside and at night
– The transportation to the starting point of the hike is done by carpooling
– Dogs (even small and nice dogs) are not allowed.
– Easy trail (max. 100m gradient)
- From 5.30pm to 8.00pm
- Minimum 6 participants per group. (Groups are formed as bookings are made).
- Up to 12 people per group.
‼️ If the minimum of people required to form a group for the activity is not reached, we’ll have to postpone or cancel the activity ‼️
DURATION: 2:30 approximately
MINIMUM AGE: 8 years old
EQUIPMENT PROVIDED :
- Snowshoes and sticks
REQUIRED OUTFITS AND EQUIPMENT:
- Waterproof, hiking or après-ski shoes, rigid and well fitted. (No ski boots or moonboots).
- Warm walking clothes. Breathable clothes.
ANNULATION: For any cancellation of a reservation, please contact us by e-mail. Less than 48 hours before the day of the activity, no refund will be made, except for certified medical reasons.
⚠️ In case of bad weather or storm conditions, we reserve the right to postpone or cancel any reservation.
- Meeting point at the front door of the Bureau des Activités de Montagne (Mountain Activities Office).
- The trip to the starting point of the hike is by carpool.
The resort of Morzine
Morzine is a charming village with a typical Haute-Savoie character, ideally situated in the heart of the Aulps valley mountains, surrounded by the resorts of Les Gets and Avoriaz, 40 km from the French side of Lake Geneva. Full of life, the resort of Morzine offers a range of activities, on land, in the air or in white water, to fill up with energy, freedom, fresh air, and sensations!
For more information on the resort: www.morzine-avoriaz.com
Offrir cette activité
Vous pensez que cette activité est parfait pour un ami ou un être cher ? Vous pouvez lui acheter une carte-cadeau!