A fabulous family excursion for youngsters to discover the joys of snow through a short snowshoe walk, igloo building and roasted marshmallows!
▸ Price per person, per half day.
📆 Other days than those proposed can be considered, don't hesitate to ask us!
Suitable for families and children, the trapper excursion is a wonderful moment to share together, which combines fun and delicacy !
Equipped with snowshoes (‘special little feet’ for the children), and supervised by our mountain guide, you’ll go for a walk on an easy trail ❄️ ☀️
After 1/2 to 3/4 hour of walking, children and adults will learn how to make a fire on the snow 🔥 and how to build an igloo 🧊 ⛄️ under the wise instructions of the guide.
And for the greatest happiness of everyone, your escapade will conclude with grilled marshmallows, to be enjoyed very hot ! 🤤
– Activity practiced outside.
– The transportation to the starting point of the hike is done by carpooling if there are more than 8 participants
– Sleds for toddlers are not recommended.
– Dogs are not allowed.
- From 9.00am to 12am
- From 1.30pm to 4.30pm
- Minimum 5 participants per group. (Groups will be formed as bookings are made).
- Up to 12 people per group.
‼️ If the minimum of people required to form a group for the activity is not reached, we’ll have to postpone or cancel the service ‼️
DURATION: approximately 3 hours
MINIMUM AGE: 5 years old
EQUIPMENT PROVIDED : Snowshoes (special for young children) and sticks
CLOTHING AND EQUIPMENT REQUIRED:
- Waterproof, hiking or après-ski shoes, rigid and well fitted. (No ski boots or moonboots).
- Warm walking clothes. Breathable clothes.
- Sunscreen, sunglasses in case of good weather.
- Bottle of water
ANNULATION: For any cancellation of a reservation, please contact us by e-mail. Less than 48 hours before the day of the activity, no refund will be made, except for certified medical reasons.
⚠️ In case of bad weather or storm conditions, we reserve the right to postpone or cancel any reservation.
- Meeting point at the front door of the Bureau des Activités de Montagne (Mountain Activities Office).
- If there are more than 8 participants, the trip to the starting point of the hike is by carpool.
The resort of Morzine
Morzine is a charming village with a typical Haute-Savoie character, ideally situated in the heart of the Aulps valley mountains, surrounded by the resorts of Les Gets and Avoriaz, 40 km from the French side of Lake Geneva. Full of life, the resort of Morzine offers a range of activities, on land, in the air or in white water, to fill up with energy, freedom, fresh air, and sensations!
For more information on the resort: www.morzine-avoriaz.com
Offrir cette activité
Vous pensez que cette activité est parfait pour un ami ou un être cher ? Vous pouvez lui acheter une carte-cadeau!