Enjoy the pleasure of a walk in the middle of nature, in the heart of a postcard landscape, with expanses of untouched snow or in the most beautiful mountain forests!
▸ Price per person, per half day.
Optional (on request):
- Meals in a yurt / igloo.
- Hot wine
- Full day
- Private guide
👉 For group requests: Please contact us
📆 Other days than those proposed can be considered, don't hesitate to ask us!
A relaxing sport dedicated to walking enthusiasts, snowshoeing takes you on a journey of discovery of the most beautiful panoramas, on the trail of the fauna of our mountains…
In a peaceful atmosphere, in harmony with nature, snowshoeing is an opportunity to cut away from everyday life for a walk supervised by a guide who will show you the treasures that the mountains have in store for the winter season.
– To be practiced outside.
– The transportation to the starting point of the hike is done by carpooling if there are more than 8 participants
– Dogs (even small and nice dogs) are not allowed.
- From 9.00am to 12am
- From 1.30pm to 4.30pm
- Minimum 4 participants per group. (Groups will be formed as bookings are made).
- Up to 12 people per group.
‼️ If the minimum of people required to form a group for the activity is not reached, we’ll have to postpone or cancel the service ‼️
DURATION: approximately 3 hours
MINIMUM AGE: 8 years old
EQUIPMENT PROVIDED : Snowshoes and sticks
REQUIRED OUTFITS AND EQUIPMENT:
- Waterproof, hiking or après-ski shoes, rigid and well fitted. (No ski boots or moonboots).
- Warm walking clothes. Breathable clothes.
- Sunscreen, sunglasses in case of good weather.
- Bottle of water
ANNULATION: For any cancellation of a reservation, please contact us by e-mail. Less than 48 hours before the day of the activity, no refund will be made, except for certified medical reasons.
⚠️ In case of bad weather or storm conditions, we reserve the right to postpone or cancel any reservation.
- Meeting point at the front door of the Bureau des Activités de Montagne (Mountain Activities Office).
- If there are more than 8 participants, the trip to the starting point of the hike is by carpool.
The resort of Morzine
Morzine is a charming village with a typical Haute-Savoie character, ideally situated in the heart of the Aulps valley mountains, surrounded by the resorts of Les Gets and Avoriaz, 40 km from the French side of Lake Geneva. Full of life, the resort of Morzine offers a range of activities, on land, in the air or in white water, to fill up with energy, freedom, fresh air, and sensations!
For more information on the resort: www.morzine-avoriaz.com
Offrir cette activité
Vous pensez que cette activité est parfait pour un ami ou un être cher ? Vous pouvez lui acheter une carte-cadeau!